Dynamic Fan Corporation HPAF fans have double surface, airfoil contoured blade wheels. These high-performance fans are designed to move high volumes of clean air at moderate to high pressures.
HPAF WHEEL DESIGN
HPAF fan Wheels are designed for virtually clean air applications with very little or no particulate. They produce higher volumes and pressures at lower tip speeds delivering lower sound levels and a lower energy cost operation. The wheels have double surface, airfoil contoured blades that are continuously welded to a flat inlet shroud and a flat backplate. Taper bore steel hubs with easy release companion bushings are standard. All wheels are statically and dynamically balanced on precision electronic balancing equipment.
HPAF fans are available with wheel diameters from 24” to 80”. They are available to operate at temperatures of up to 800 deg. F. and air flow of up to 240,000 CFM up to 22” SP. All standard AMCA arrangements are available and all performance ratings are based on tests made in accordance with AMCA standards. Sizes and performance requirements outside the standard product line are our specialty. Contact us for information.
Housings for all DFC fans are continuously welded for strength and are airtight. Extra heavy-duty steel gauges are used for superior strength with heavy-duty angles and bars added to the case for additional stiffness and support ensuring vibration free performance. Inlet cone spinnings are designed for smooth acceleration of airflow into the wheel for optimal efficiency. Continuously welded and drilled Inlet and Outlet flanges are standard on all fans. All-welded heavy-duty steel bearing pedestals maintain accurate drive alignment. We use anti-friction pillow block bearings rated for 100,000 hours (L10) of operation. Fan shafts are turned ground and polished and selected for a minimum first critical speed 33% above the maximum fan speed. Stainless Steel, Aluminum and special alloy construction is available for all fans.
- Dynamic Fan gray enamel paint is standard
- Shaft, Belt and Coupling guards are standard
- Housing Drain with plug is standard
- Bolted Access Door is standard
- All DFC fans are tested at design operating speed and trim balanced prior to shipment.
- Custom paint
- Epoxy coating
- Primer only
- Teflon coated wheels
- Polyurethane coating
- Hinged, flush, or raised access doors
- Access doors with gaskets
- High temperature construction
- Abrasion Resistant (AR) housings and AR housing liners
- Chromium carbide housings and chromium carbide housing liners
- Stainless steel construction
- Special alloy construction
- Spark resistant construction