Dynamic Fan Corporation RT fans are designed to move high volumes of air at moderate to high pressures and can handle clean or dust laden air. The rugged design is well suited for elevated temperatures and wear liners can be installed on the wheel blades and in the housing.
RT WHEEL DESIGN
RT fan wheels have heavy gauge single surface curved radial blades that are continuously welded to a tapered shroud and a flat backplate. The wheel design allows the fans to perform at a high efficiency for cost effective operation. Heel rings are added to ensure wheel integrity when tip speeds require. The radial tip wheel design is well suited to having wear liners welded to the blades giving it the ability to handle clean air or air containing light to moderate particulate. Taper bore steel hubs with easy release companion bushings are standard. All wheels are statically and dynamically balanced on precision electronic balancing equipment.
RT fans are available wheel diameters from 30” to 82”. They are available to operate at temperatures of up to 1000 deg. F. and air flow of 500 to 180,000 CFM up to 45” SP. They feature fixed housings that can be constructed at any discharge angle. All standard AMCA arrangements are available and all performance ratings are based on tests made in accordance with AMCA standards. Sizes and performance requirments outside the standard product line are our specialty. Contact us for information.
Housings for all DFC fans are continuously welded for strength and are airtight. Extra heavy-duty steel gauges are used for superior strength with heavy-duty angles and bars added to the case for additional stiffness and support ensuring vibration free performance. Inlet cone spinnings are designed for smooth acceleration of airflow into the wheel for optimal efficiecy. Continuously welded and drilled Inlet and Outlet flanges are standard on all fans. All-welded heavy-duty steel bearing pedestals maintain accurate drive alignment. We use anti-friction pillow block bearings rated for 100,000 hours (L10) of operation. Fan shafts are turned ground and polished and selected for a minimum first critical speed 33% above the maximum fan speed. Stainless Steel, Aluminum and special alloy construction is available for all fans.
- Dynamic Fan gray enamel paint is standard
- Shaft, belt and coupling guards are standard
- Housing drain with plug is standard
- Bolted access door is standard
- All DFC fans are tested at design operating speed and trim balanced prior to shipment.
- Custom paint
- Epoxy coating
- Primer only
- Teflon coated wheels
- Polyurethane coating
- Hinged, flush, or raised access doors
- Access doors with gaskets
- High temperature construction
- Abrasion Resistant (AR) housings and AR housing liners
- Chromium carbide housings and chromium carbide housing liners
- Abrasion Resistant (AR) wheel blades and AR wheel blade liners
- Chromium carbide wheel blades and chromium carbide wheel blade liners
- Stainless steel construction
- Special alloy construction
- Spark resistant construction