Fan Selection Information
When selecting an industrial blower, you must have the following information:
- Required airflow through the blower measured in CFM
- Static pressure through the blower measured in inches w.g.
- Airflow temperature through the blower
- Altitude at which the blower will be operating
- Composition of what is going through the blower —e.g., is the airstream clean, or laden with dust?
- Drive method desired
- Dampers attached to the blower
- Distance in front of inlet–e.g. Inlet Box or straight duct
Several factors should be considered when selecting an industrial fan. These include:
- Temperature range
- Materials of construction
- Rotational speed
- Air stream characteristics
- Noise level
- Space constraints and system layout
- Variations in operating conditions
- Spark resistance
Dynamic Fan will assist you in working through all the necessary considerations in choosing an industrial fan that best addresses your needs and will provide you with the highest quality industrial fans available.